Last updated: 16 February, 2021
Thank you for shopping with Matric Booster.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we invite you to review our policy regarding refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you have purchased with us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS:
The bold words below have meanings defined under the following conditions. The definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural form.
- For the purposes of the Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Matric Booster, 50 Albany Street, East London, South Africa.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase goods from us.
- Service refers to the website.
- Website refers to Matric Booster , accessible from matricbooster.co.za
- You mean the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicableYOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTSYou are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days.The deadline for cancelling an order is 7 days from the date on which you paid for your relevant course.To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we confirm your cancellation. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.CONDITIONS FOR RETURNSFor the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packagingThe following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.RETURNING GOODSYou are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the goods at the following address:50 Albany StreetEast London5200
- We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
- GIFTS If the goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.If the goods were not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
- CONTACT US If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: www.matricbooster.co.za